No matter if you run your business from home or have a dedicated office or warehouse in some other location, advertising is needed so people can be made aware of what you do or offer that they may need. If people don’t know about you, they can’t become customers. Most advertising is costly, but when you advertise with a website, online business consultants otherwise known as a digital agency can use it to take your business to the next level.
Here are some of the advantages of advertising your presence online with your own website.
- A website may cost more than an ad initially – and that is doubtful when talking large ads – but it is there all the time. Compare this with a newspaper or magazine ad that only lasts as long as that edition – rarely more than a week.
- With a website, customers can contact you directly via an email link. They don’t even have to write down the email address to take home with them.
- A website offers several different ways for contact: the email address, a phone number, a contact form on the website or a physical address.
- You can have a great deal more information about your goods or services on the website than you could fit into a paper advertisement.
- You can provide a way for customers to purchase your products from your website without being dependent on a bricks and mortar store, with its limited business hours.